Terms and Conditions
UMHLANGA GUEST HOUSE ~ TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Insurance: To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation. Umhlanga Guest House & Apartments will seek full payment for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be re-let, including premature curtailment of stay.
2. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable before arrival.
3. Check-in time is from 2 PM until 9 PM, late check-ins should be arranged prior to arrival, and otherwise pre-booked accommodation where no arrangement has been agreed will incur a surcharge of R150.00 late arrival fee.
4. Check-out time is by 10 AM, extension only buy pre-approval, and costs may occur.
5. Accommodation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by the due date.
6. Deposits are not refundable in the event of non arrival.
7. Our policy in terms of cancellations is as follows:
- No deposit refund for canceled bookings.
8. No persons other than those quoted for and booked are permitted to share the accommodation. In the event that it is possible to accommodate any extra person/s in the same room, an additional charge will become payable. The final decision regarding the accommodation of additional persons in the same room rests entirely with the proprietors or agents of Umhlanga Guest House & Apartments.
9. Payment methods:
Visa or MasterCard credit cards are acceptable.
Cash payments or Internet Transfers.
10. Confirmation of Booking: The Terms and Conditions of a booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt by Umhlanga Guest House & Apartments of the deposit. Umhlanga Guest House & Apartments reserves the right to change any prices quoted without incurring obligations unless the correct deposit has been received.
11. Umhlanga Guest House & Apartments and its owners or employees do not accept any liability for loss, injury or damage, howsoever arising, sustained by any person in or around the premises.
12. Only paying guests booked in are allowed on the property.